AdSense CPC "Cost-Per-Click" is low and getting lower
|Adsense CPC is so low|
Blogger thinks that those are some of the reasons why Google AdSense CPC is low and getting lower, I'm just going to highlight some of the reasons why they think so :
- Some say "'I'm using Adsense for years and I'm here to tell you that
January earnings always low.
Traffic goes up but CPC and (for many sites) CTR both plummet. This results in poor earnings, particularly in relation to December, which is usually a bumper month.The reasons for this are straightforward.
Advertisers spend up big in November and December. The Ad pool at those times is jam packed with high-value Ads, all jostling for space on your site.Visitors therefore see more relevant contextual/targeted Ads when they visit your site. And when they click, the CPCs are usually high.But after Christmas most advertisers had little or nothing to spend. They've blown their Ad budgets. Hundreds of advertisers retreat from Ad-Words and the Ad pool shrinks. There's less ads competing for space on your site. Users see less relevant and interesting ads, so end up clicking less. And when they click, the CPCs are usually well down.
Here are some of the suggested solution that Bloggers think they helped them increase their CPC:
1) Choose the right topics : here are some suggestions to write about :
- Domains – Blogs on Internet Domains.
- Gadgets – Tech Gadgets
- Google – Google Products
- Microsoft – MS Office
- Real Estate
- Home Loans
- Dating & Romance – It pays lowest CPC.
2) Know your audience : Remember you should always directly engage with your readers. Your content must be tailored according to your niche so that more and more readers can read your blogs. Hence good content will certainly ensure higher Adsense CPC rates
3) Block Ads : If you find that any ad category is not paying much then feel free to block that category.
4) Platforms : Make your blog/domain readable from most platforms specially mobiles and tablets. It will affect increasing your CPC but not as much as you think.
5) Use Google Webmaster Tools : Target big countries like USA, Australia, they pay much for relevant contents.
6) Use Text/Image format : for Ads shown in your website/blog choose the Text/Image type of Ad, it pays more CPC, but also Text Ads pay much, based on your website.
Now, after reading what other say about getting low CPC, here is what I think will increase your CPC
Thank you for reading
- You may also want to read about ....